HR Business Partner
Exeger is looking for a Senior HRBP to join our exciting journey to touch the lives of a billion people by 2030
Exeger is a driving force of new science and technology for sustainable energy. Our solar cell innovation transforms any form of light into electrical power to improve everyday life – no matter where you are. Together with top tier customers and partners we co-create products with endless energy, making people’s lives simpler while minimizing the impact on our environment.
Our HR team are looking for a bright, energetic and skilled HRBP who would love to accelerate the start of a new era, taking our growth to the next level.
About the job
As HRBP you will drive the operationalization of our people agenda across the business, emphasizing dedicated areas. You will develop and implement adequate plans to support our vision and goals by providing advice and guidance on all people related matters; ranging from people strategy and business transformation to day-to-day HR operations and transactions of the people life cycle.
In this role you’ll be able to combine people and business acumen with organizational skills to enable people and organizational growth.
Responsibilities: (not limited)
- Partners with CHRO and the wider team to identify needs and improve and/or innovate processes and initiatives in line with set business objectives
- Anticipates future trends and respond to the needs of related entities by planning, creating, implementing, and evaluating actions in partnership with COEs
- Actively participates in strategic and operational discussions with divisional leadership team(s) to understand and influence future growth actions from a strategic people perspective
- Provide strategic business partnership and coaching to multiple levels of the organization
- Set priorities and execute them, carry out long-range goals while seeing to immediate needs
- Liaise and partner with peers and other members of the Exeger team to continue to build on the existing vision
This is a true business partner role, providing an opportunity to think strategically, as well as roll up your sleeves and dive deep into practical application.
About the team
The team is a multidisciplinary group of great minds who all work to make sure we move the organization in the right direction. As a team we share knowledge and support each other in different projects, even though we all have our own focus areas and responsibilities. You will work in close collaboration with the whole function but team up with Anneli, our other HR Business Partner. You will report to Joakim, Chief HR Officer.
What about you?
To succeed in this role you naturally align with our DNA of TRUST, COURAGE and MOTION. You are structured, have effective communication and critical thinking skills together with prior experience of working in in the intersection between HR and operational development. You thrive in a constantly changing environment advocating a growth mindset at the heart of the company.
- Possess a combination of strong business acumen, human resources and organization development expertise
- Proven track record of building, aligning, and executing a sustainable HR agenda that fuels business performance and organizational capability development
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results while working with multiple cross functional partners
- Commitment to and experience of continuous process improvement in people strategies and initiatives. Up-scale initiatives is considered highly meriting
- Experience from a manufacturing industry is considered highly meriting
- 8+ years’ experience in an HR Business Partner or equivalent role
- BSc or MSc degree within HR, BA, Organizational Development or similar
- Knowledge of Swedish labor law
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
We hire continuously, so don’t wait to send you application. If you do not have a resume at hand you are welcome to apply with your LinkedIn-profile. If you have questions regarding the process please contact responsible Talent Acquisition Specialist Amanda Lindgren, 079 101 30 80
Exeger is a Swedish company with a unique solar cell technology that converts all forms of light into electrical energy. With its resilient and flexible design, the material named Powerfoyle can be seamlessly integrated into all products that benefit from being self-powered. Powerfoyle can enhance any consumer electronic product it’s integrated into with extended or even eternal battery life, putting the power of cutting-edge solar technology directly into the hands of consumers. By revolutionizing the perception of available energy, Exeger makes products both smarter and more sustainable – with the vision to touch the everyday lives of a billion people.