Exeger is looking for a Senior Planner to join our exciting journey to touch the lives of a billion people by 2030
Exeger is a driving force of new science and technology for sustainable energy. Our solar cell innovation transforms any form of light into electrical power to improve everyday life – no matter where you are. Together with top tier customers and partners we co-create products with endless energy, making people’s lives simpler while minimizing the impact on our environment.
We are now looking for an experienced Planner to join us at our production site in downtown Stockholm. As we are also under construction for our second factory, a new, state-of-the art, fully automated urban factory which will become Europe’s biggest solar cell factory, the Senior Planner will play an important role in contributing to efficiently resource plans and processes there as well, when it is all up and running.
About the job
As a Senior Planner at Exeger, you will be a central part in the production team and ensure that processes run reliably and efficiently through excellent resource plans and schedules. You will focus on ensuring the efficient use of resources for production which includes being responsible for staffing, scheduling and monitoring, including daily operations, making prioritizations and drive further improvements.
Responsibilities: (not limited)
- Develop and maintain an integrated Asset Plan
- Facilitate Planning Meetings including material preparation, pre-meetings with appropriate Gate Keeper, attendance tracking and the issuing of post meeting notes and actions.
- Perform continual analysis of current performance and adjust plans to achieve goals
- Plan resource use effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
- Maintain constant communication with Production Managers and HR based on staffing and forecast adjustments to provide strategic support and tactical planning
- Identify staffing gaps and opportunity areas for Production
- Review and generate production schedules; estimate future requirements
- Provide Head of Production with decision-making information through ensuring the possibility of calculating production, labour, and resource costs
- Be responsible for continuous improvement of the planning processes
What about you?
To succeed in this role, you have some years of experience in resource planning within operations and/or production as well as proven ability to lead successful strategies and tactics to improve operational effectiveness and efficiency. You are a natural problem solver with great administrative skills. You love to create structure and you aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves when needed. To thrive in this role, you appreciate entering a role in a company that is fast-paced and rapidly changing.
- Minimum BA degree within Economics, Statistics, HR or similar
- A couple of years of experience in operations management and resource planning
- Ability to think strategically and tactically within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Highly analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- Great competence within Microsoft Office as well as some business system, preferably MS Navision
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Experience from working within a manufacturing industry is considered highly meriting
Due to summer holidays, the screening process will start in the beginning of August, but hey, why wait with sending in your application! If you have questions regarding the process, please contact responsible Talent Acquisition Specialist Amanda Lindgren.
Exeger is a Swedish company with a unique solar cell technology that converts all forms of light into electrical energy. With its resilient and flexible design, the material named Powerfoyle can be seamlessly integrated into all products that benefit from being self-powered. Powerfoyle can enhance any consumer electronic product it’s integrated into with extended or even eternal battery life, putting the power of cutting-edge solar technology directly into the hands of consumers. By revolutionizing the perception of available energy, Exeger makes products both smarter and more sustainable – with the vision to touch the everyday lives of a billion people.