Quality and Regulatory Compliance Specialist
Exeger is a driving force of new science and technology for sustainable energy. Our solar cell innovation transforms any form of light into electrical power to improve everyday life – no matter where you are. Together with top tier customers and partners we co-create products with endless energy, making people’s lives simpler while minimizing the impact on our environment.
We are now looking for a curious and proactive Q&R Compliance Specialist with natural problem-solving skills to join our growing Quality team. You will play big part in the Exeger Quality organisation, dedicated to secure compliance of the Company’s products and processes to relevant/applicable ISO standards for e.g., Quality, Environment, Information security, Laboratory, Occupational Health and Safety.
Is this you? Then keep reading!
The Quality department is the place within Exeger where we assure and control our products deliver on their promises, supporting the whole process from design to operations, from incoming of raw materials to shipment of innovative light cells. We focus on internal cross functional teamwork and interfacing with external partners like certification institutes, regulatory bodies and other public agencies.
About the job
As Quality & Regulatory compliance Specialist at Exeger you are responsible for upholding repeatable and sustainable processes to ensure on-going compliance with domestic and international regulations and standards. This includes:
- Improve continually the Company’s Business Management systems and enforce Quality practices
- Monitor processes, perform internal audits and assist external auditors, address findings, and recommend preventive and corrective actions whenever necessary
- Lead X-functional Q & R compliance projects, with internal and external parties
- Research global regulatory requirements, create and maintain the necessary documentation, keep internal stakeholders up-to-date
- Support the organisation with compliance-related insight and criteria
- Support validation and approval activities
To succeed in this role, you are a true team player who like to work cross functionally in a multicultural work environment. You have a holistic view combined with great attention to details as well as the ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines. You have excellent communication skills and ability to make continuous improvements.
- Minimum BSc degree in Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years experience from a similar role
- Knowledge of multiple ISO standards as well as proven experience with ISO9001 implementation in relevant industry
- Proven experience with Q&R compliance projects in relevant industry
- Fluent English both written and spoken, Swedish a plus
Following experiences and knowledge’s is considered highly meriting:
- Certification on ISO standards
- Proven experience as ISO9001 auditor
- Experience on ISO27001
- Cross functional project leadership
- Change management
- CaneaOne platform
If you like what you see and believe you are the person that will make us better, do not hesitate and submit your application. If you have questions regarding the process, please contact responsible Talent Acquisition Specialist Amanda Lindgren.