Senior Design Engineer
Exeger is searching for a Senior Design Engineer to join our incredible journey. A new era of self-powered products.
Exeger is a driving force of new science and technology for sustainable energy. Our solar cell innovation transforms any form of light into electrical power to improve everyday life – no matter where you are. Together with top tier customers and partners we co-create products with endless energy, making people’s lives simpler while minimizing the impact on our environment.
We are now looking for a creative and passionate Senior Design Engineer to strengthen our Product Design & Prototyping team.
About the job
As a Senior Design Engineer at Exeger you will develop and validate integration concept in customer projects as well as develop and test future integration methods. You will work closely with our Electronics team to build prototypes and verify technology, use- case and integration along with working with integration and product innovation to build product road maps.
In addition, you will:
- Be responsible for design documentation for product specification
- Perform feasibility, DFA, DFM studies
- Support our Sales team in customer meetings
- Support our Quality team in developing relevant tests and standards
- Design and develop products from concept to production, i.e., full lifecycle product development that meets needs and requirements.
- Plan, assess project requirements, conceptualize, document and create mechanical designs for new products
What about you?
To succeed in this role, you have a curious and creative attitude as well as a structured and well-organized mind-set. You enjoy challenges, thrives with responsibility and appreciate working in close collaboration with different stakeholders. You are an unpretentious individual who have the ability to see the bigger picture to reach common goals. In addition, we’d love you to have experience in product development for consumer electronics or similar fields and that you are experienced in documenting the process in a structured process using SolidWorks PDM.
- BSc or MSc degree in Mechanical, Design Engineering or equivalent
- Several years of experience working in a similar role
- SolidWorks experience
- PDM experience
- Problem solving techniques and methodical approaches
- Excellent communication skills
It is also nice if you have:
- Experience from a manufacturing environment
- Experience of mechanical drawing standards
We hire continuously, so don’t wait to send you application. If you do not have a resume at hand, you are welcome to apply with your LinkedIn-profile. If you have questions regarding the process please contact responsible Talent Acquisition Specialist Amanda Lindgren.
Exeger is a Swedish company with a unique solar cell technology that converts all forms of light into electrical energy. With its resilient and flexible design, the material named Powerfoyle can be seamlessly integrated into all products that benefit from being self-powered. Powerfoyle can enhance any consumer electronic product it’s integrated into with extended or even eternal battery life, putting the power of cutting-edge solar technology directly into the hands of consumers. By revolutionizing the perception of available energy, Exeger makes products both smarter and more sustainable – with the vision to touch the everyday lives of a billion people.