Digital Marketing Manager
Everyday, we do things others deem impossible. During the past 10 years, Exeger has evolved and grown to become a global leader in sustainable power for everyday products. With customers like Urbanista, Adidas Headphones and POC, we have introduced the world’s first perfectly integrated light-charging material. We are an entrepreneurial tech company with roots in industrialization.
Our brilliant Design and Marketing team are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to be responsible for Exeger’s digital platforms, (Exeger.com, Powerfoyle.com), social media channels (e.g., LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube) and digital marketing activities (e.g., Display, SEM). You’d be joining a high performing team that covers branding, marketing and comms under one roof. The aspiration is to build a world class marketing organization and leverage the diverse experiences (e.g., Google, the Boston Consulting Group, Zound) and unique competencies of each team member.
We are looking for a digital expert that executes with high quality quickly and combines creativity and analytical rigor. As our Digital Marketing Manager your work drives Exeger’s brand and employer brand awareness. Through your work, people from around the globe are invited to join Exeger’s journey to change the world. You will be the web editor, responsible for our social media strategy and execution, manage the process of digital asset creation and captions, and plan in accordance with our overall communication plan. You will perform the analysis and optimization of our presence and investments across digital marketing channels, as well as ensuring cross-functional brand alignment.
Your responsibilities – your opportunities
- Web editor and content creator for Exeger.com and Powerfoyle.com (our product brand) including SEO
- Refining and executing our social media strategy including content creation, cost effective amplification, analysis and optimization, monitoring and engaging in user 2-way communication
- Refining and executing our digital marketing strategy
- Manage the collaboration related to digital marketing with our B2B customers. Their combined budgets represent the bulk of the paid media that will amplify the Powerfoyle messages
- Collect and analyze data, track, and follow-up KPIs, measure and present the result internally and provide suggestions for improvements
- Monitor social media and digital marketing trends and provide creative ideas for creating more innovative content and/or more cost-effective amplification.
What about you
We value your personality and culture fit highly. We’re looking for you who embody our values and strive to reach our vision of a self-powered and sustainable daily life. However, to thrive in this position we believe you have:
- 5+ years’ experience from similar work (e.g., Google Analytics, Facebook business manager, LinkedIn posts and ads, SEO and SEM)
- Strong communication and writing skills, including the ability to optimize for different audiences
- Full fluency in English, both oral and written
- Strong content creation skills, including video, photo and visual software (e.g., Photoshop)
Experience in setting up and managing paid campaigns, including custom audiences, in social media, Google etc.
In addition, you have a strong mindset and love to be challenged in your work. You handle setbacks and changes well and have great collaboration skills. At Exeger we make the impossible possible and work hard to achieve our goals. Become part of our team and be a key player in setting our social media strategy!
Please send your application via our website. If you do not have a resume at hand, you are welcome to apply with your LinkedIn-profile.