Welcome to Exeger! Our culture is built on trust, courage and motion. This is our DNA and the promise between business and science that Exeger is built on. Our vision is to touch the lives of a billion people by 2030 and we want you to help us on this quest.
As Strategy Manager you’ll get a unique chance to craft the strategy of one of Sweden’s most exciting unicorns. You report directly to the Chief Strategy and Marketing Officer with a background from the Boston Consulting Group and leading Strategy roles within Google. Over time you’ll get to manage the work of consultants in the team.
WHAT ABOUT YOU?
We are looking for a strong project leader / engagement manager. You obviously bring the regular consultant skill set (e.g., comfortable distilling insight from large data sets to inform product and customer prioritization, bringing clarity to ambiguous situations and superior cross-functional leadership skills). In addition, you have demonstrated strengths in 3 specialized areas:
- Consumer Insight. Providing the Go-To-Market team with actionable consumer insight to inform the value proposition including pricing. You should have experience of running and distilling insights from both quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Due diligence. You’ll be a core member of the fundraising team at Exeger. You’ll be responsible for presenting the Exeger investment case in a data based and attractive way.
- Communication. Excelling in writing texts and preparing stage performances (in addition to the bread-and-butter work in ppt and excel). During your onboarding, you’ll get the unique chance of working directly with Exeger’s CEO on executive comms.
Our recruitment process focuses as much on personality and culture fit as it does on merit. We’re looking for a person who embodies our values and is excited about our vision.
However, to thrive in this position we believe you have:
- 5+ years’ experience from similar work
- Full fluency in English, both oral and written
- A desire to spend 100% of your time on a product that improves both the environment and lives of consumers while building new Swedish industry in the epicenter to the green revolution.
In addition, you have a strong mindset and love to be challenged in your work. You handle setbacks and changes well and have great collaboration skills. At Exeger we make the impossible possible and work hard to achieve our goals. Become part of our team and shape our strategy!
WHAT YOU WILL DO (in addition to the 3 areas mentioned above):
- Providing the CEO, management team and the board with analysis and recommendations to support decision making essential for the success of Exeger.
- Supporting all divisions with strategy work and synthesizing their contributions to a cohesive strategy.
- Implementing and tracking objectives and key results across the organization and provide suggestions for improvements.
- Executing internal strategy projects and advising the CEO and Chief Strategy and Marketing Officer on which topics to prioritize to deliver outsized value to the organization.
Please send your application via Exeger’s career page. If you do not have a resume at hand, you are welcome to apply with your LinkedIn-profile.
MORE ABOUT EXEGER
Exeger is a Swedish company with a unique solar cell technology that converts all forms of light into electrical energy. With its resilient and flexible design, the material named Powerfoyle can be seamlessly integrated into all products that benefit from being self-powered. Powerfoyle can enhance any consumer electronic product it’s integrated into with extended or even eternal battery life, putting the power of cutting-edge solar technology directly into the hands of consumers. By revolutionizing the perception of available energy, Exeger makes products both smarter and more sustainable – with the vision to touch the everyday lives of a billion people.