Digital Marketing Manager
In our increasingly smart and connected world, we need world-changing energy technology to meet the increased need for electrical power. With the growing demand, we are putting our planet’s resources under severe pressure. With a new clean light-charging solution for products that matter to all of us, Exeger is making sustainable energy more accessible for people around the globe. Our vision is to touch the lives of a billion people by 2030.
WHAT WE DO
We have re-invented the third generation of dye-sensitized solar cells. It’s inspired by nature, augmented with science and designed for humanity. The next leap of individual freedom is based on the principle of photosynthesis, transforming all forms of light into clean, endless electrical energy. We invent, engineer and provide world-changing technology to improve everyday life. We collaborate with global partners that integrate Powerfoyle into their products to make them self-powered.
ABOUT YOUR MISSION
Our brilliant Design & Marketing team are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to be responsible for Exeger’s digital platforms, Exeger.com and Powerfoyle.com, social media channels, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube and digital marketing activities like Display, SEM. You’d be joining a high performing team that covers branding, marketing and comms. The aspiration is to build a world class marketing organization and leverage the diverse experiences and unique competencies of each team member.
We are looking for a digital expert that executes with high quality quickly and combines creativity and analytical rigor. As our Digital Marketing Manager your work drives Exeger’s brand and Employer Brand awareness. Through your work, people from around the globe are invited to join Exeger’s journey to change the world. You will be the web editor, responsible for our social media strategy and execution, manage the process of digital asset creation and captions, and plan in accordance with our overall communication plan. You will perform the analysis and optimization of our presence and investments across digital marketing channels, as well as ensuring cross-functional brand alignment.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Web editor and content creator for Exeger.com and Powerfoyle.com, our product brand including SEO
- Refining and executing our social media strategy including content creation, cost effective amplification, analysis and optimization, monitoring and engaging in user 2-way communication
- Refining and executing our digital marketing strategy
- Manage the collaboration related to digital marketing with our B2B customers. Their combined budgets represent the bulk of the paid media that will amplify the Powerfoyle messages
- Collect and analyze data, track, and follow-up KPIs, measure and present the result internally and provide suggestions for improvements
- Monitor social media and digital marketing trends and provide creative ideas for creating more innovative content and/or more cost-effective amplification.
WHAT ABOUT YOU
We value your personality and culture fit highly. We’re looking for you who embody our values and strive to reach our vision of a self-powered and sustainable daily life. However, to thrive in this position we believe you have:
- 5+ years’ experience from similar work (e.g., Google Analytics, Facebook business manager, LinkedIn posts and ads, SEO and SEM)
- Strong communication and writing skills, including the ability to optimize for different audiences
- Full fluency in English, both oral and written
- Strong content creation skills, including video, photo and visual software (e.g., Photoshop)
- Experience in setting up and managing paid campaigns, including custom audiences, in social media, Google etc.
In addition, you have a strong mindset and love to be challenged in your work. You handle setbacks and changes well and have great collaboration skills. At Exeger we make the impossible possible and work hard to achieve our goals. Become part of our team and be a key player in setting our social media strategy!
Please apply here today or via Exeger’s career page. If you do not have a resume at hand, you are welcome to apply with your LinkedIn-profile.
MORE ABOUT EXEGER & OUR CULTURE
In 2009, we started our journey to create world-changing solar cells to improve everyday life. Exeger is a Swedish company with a unique solar cell technology that converts all forms of light into electrical energy. With its resilient and flexible design, the material named Powerfoyle can be seamlessly integrated into all products that benefit from being self-powered.
Our culture is what holds us together, it’s our DNA. It’s who we are and what we’re not. It’s why we do things the Exeger way and why that matters. We are pioneers. We break new ground and push boundaries that others did not know existed. We have created a world-changing technology at a time when mankind needs it most. Our culture is based on trust, courage and motion.