Technical Project Manager
We have invented a solar cell technology that enables endless energy, Powerfoyle. Not only will it change the world, but it also means you will work with leading technology, science, and machines – all under the same roof in our urban factories. We are passionate about the potential of our technology to make products better and easier to use. We build the next generation of clean green industry and unite in the vision of touching the lives of a billion people.
WHO WE ARE
We are on an exciting journey to bring our groundbreaking solar cell technology to the world. Sprung out of the solid Swedish industrial heritage, we are now in the stage of industrializing at scale to create real, impactful change.
A novel technology means that most of what we do has never been done before. It’s challenging to create something new, and at Exeger we embrace that challenge with grit and passion, because we know that what we do matters.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are growing our Operations team and are looking for a mid-level/senior Technical Project Leader with experience in sourcing, procurement and implementation of production equipment. We believe you are passionate about delivering the world-class production solutions in a fast-paced and evolving environment. We are always looking for the right persons to join us and we believe you´ll bring the following in order to be successful in the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Project Management, or a related field.
- Proven track record in managing end-to-end machine procurement projects, preferably in a technical or manufacturing environment.
- Ability to form and lead cross-functional technical teams.
- Proven ability to manage implementation, hand-over, and acceptance of complete production solutions.
- Ability to establish a deep understanding of core technological requirements with suppliers.
- Experience in procurement projects related to capacity increase, quality improvements, and new process industrialization.
- Experience within managing FAT, SAT protocol
- Familiar with requirements for CE marking, HSE and work environment safety
- Understanding of complete system delivery – capacity, uptime, serviceability, process yield, handling and automation
- Understanding of core principles behind: Laser cutting, milling, vacuum furnace, lamination, material conveyance, robotics, pick and place, paper making, dispensing, screen printing etc.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
This is a new position in the operations team which has the responsibility to deliver on Exeger strategic operational goals to meet customer expectations, both internal and external. The department is main task is to make sure the department has an holistic view of the work required in order to deliver. In the position you will report to Head of Project Management, with regular presentations to the Operations Management Team. Your areas of responsibility will include but not be limited to:
- Carrying overall responsibility for the machine procurement from business case through to lessons learned. From requirements through to operational piloting phase.
- Forming and maintaining cross functional technical advisory groups to optimize solution and development pathways
- Working within Exeger’s Change Management project model, maintaining a high level of control on reporting, tollgates and documentation ensuring traceability and continuous improvement
- Managing implementation, hand-over and acceptance of complete production solutions
- Proactive in seeking strategic equipment procurement opportunities within existing production lines, aligning with long-term operational targets
- Delivering world class equipment solutions to Exeger’s production processes
- Responsible for procurement projects within the scope of capacity increase, quality improvements, new process industrialization, EOL decommissioning/replacement
- Establishing understanding of technical requirements and ensuring these are met and maintained beyond implementation.
- First-line of contact for commercial discussions
- Negotiating modified/customized solutions with high level of supplier buy-in/commitment
- Developing and issuing RFQs
At Exeger we are many things, innovators and industrialists, visionaries and doers. You’ll team up with world leading experts continuously expanding the possible. We embrace differences and our behavior expectations support and boost the Employeeship which is all about acting curious, determined, responsible and being yourself.
We are confident in our product and our ability to bring it to the world. By combining different perspectives and skills, we push the boundaries of science and technology while always focusing on the common goal and vision. Our success is based on a cross-functional collaboration, as we grow and learn from each other.
Please send your application via Exeger’s career page. If you do not have a resume at hand, you are welcome to apply with your LinkedIn-profile.
THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
When you have applied, an automized confirmation e-mail will be sent to you. The hiring team will then review all applicants together. If selected to the next step, you will be asked to finalize an analytical and personality test from Alva Labs. Then you will be invited for interviews together with hiring manager and/or team and talent partner. Cases or scenarios might be used during the process. Reference- and background check is mandatory.
MORE ABOUT EXEGER & OUR CULTURE
Exeger is a Swedish company with a unique solar cell technology that converts all forms of light into electrical energy. This material, Powerfoyle, is the world’s only fully customizable solar cell. With its superior design properties, it can be integrated seamlessly into any electronic device.
Powerfoyle enhances every product it is integrated into with extended or even unlimited battery life, putting the power of cutting-edge solar cell technology directly in the hands of people. Exeger is leading the way to energy independence through more sustainable and user-friendly products.